|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Call Center / Customer Support|
|Industry||Consumer Services／ Restaurant / Hotel|
|Position level||Depends on ability / experience|
|Number of openings||2|
|Desired entry time||ASAP|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||English、|
|Working hours||Full Time|
|Welfares / Leave systems||- Performance Bonus
- Discounted Company Products
- Holiday 15 Days per year
- Vacation 10 Days per year
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Room rate discount
- Birthday leave
- Annual Medical Check Up
Working time day: Monday to Saturday (5 working days per week) 7.00 a.m.– 4.00 p.m.
Marriott Vacation Club is seeking for a Vacation Customer Relationship Agent (Customer Service Professional) with Japanese language fluent to native level to join their exciting organisation based in Bangkok.
▪ Build 1 to 1 Customer Relationships
▪ Owner/Member are engaged and at the same time create a lifetime relationship with our owners/members
▪ Owner/Member receive high-value holiday experiences and services
▪ Owner/Member experience a hassle free usage accommodation/trading/exchange request/rental
▪ Communicate and deliver value added service through owner/member’s preferred method of communication
and desired speed.
▪ Focus on getting Owners/Members on vacation and using their Weeks/Points purchased
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in hospitality /Customer Service or call center related field.
• Ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
• Cheerful and enjoy interacting with people.
• Strong communication and written skill
• Good English
• Excellent computer skills.
• Japanese language fluent to native level
ThailandBangkokBangkok - Sathorn Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：Pavel Krejsa
Customer Relationship Agent-Japanese speaking
Start (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
50000 〜 60000 THB