Effective Date: 1, January 2020
The annexes for the jurisdictions where you are residing or located and the Recruit group company that processes your personal data are located shall be applicable. The Recruit group company that processes your data includes, not only the Recruit group company that provides RGF Services to you, but also the Recruit group companies that oversee or are situated in the jurisdictions about which you have expressly stated your interests, as explained in the 【How We Share Your Personal Data】 section.
Thus, more than one annex may be applicable if you and the Recruit group company that processes your personal data are residing or located in different jurisdictions. In this case, if there is any inconsistency between provisions of the applicable jurisdiction-specific annexes, the provisions that imposes stricter obligations on Recruit shall prevail.
- For EEA (European Economic Area, European Economic Area): Please refer to “Processing of Personal Data of Persons within the EEA (Attachment)”
- For other jurisdictions:
RGF Services are total recruitment solutions, which are mainly related to cross-border permanent recruitment, but covers contract recruitment, RPO, and HR-related market research and advisory for all industries and functions at all positions or levels in the Asian countries and markets where we operate through our three distinct brands – RGF Executive Search, RGF Professional Recruitment, and RGF HR Agent – and consist of the following services:
|Name of the services||Description|
|RGF HR Agent||Fills a range of managerial, specialist and staff positions at Japanese companies that require Japanese language skills. Draws on a deep understanding of Japanese companies with a vast database of Japanese-speaking personnel to find the best candidates.
(i) JCS: Japan Career Square
Japan Career Square, also called JCS, is the name of a service under RGF HR Agent, which provides permanent recruitment solutions to primarily Japanese speaking job seekers who are currently living in other Asian countries (i.e., Asia excluding Japan) to find job opportunities, relocate, and work in Japan.
Kamome, is the name of a service under RGF HR Agent, which is an Asia-wide job board and online human resources service to provide job opportunities primarily for native Japanese who are seeking career advancement opportunities in other Asian countries, in subsidiaries of Japanese companies in such countries.
Japanese-Jobs.com, is the name of a service under RGF HR Agent, which is an Asia-wide job board and online human resources service to provide job opportunities primarily for Japanese speaking job seekers who are seeking career advancement opportunities where they can utilize Japanese language capabilities in other Asian countries
|RGF Executive Search||Focus on senior executives to middle management search to fulfill organizational goals, strategic planning development and overall decision making that affects the entire business organization.|
|RGF Professional recruitment||Hiring of personnel for managerial and specialist positions, who are essential to the core business of the employer, dealing with the public, customers, and the teams that are driving the business cross-functionally. They can also be considered candidates for development for executive senior leadership positions.|
|Other RGF services provided by each subsidiary in each country||Market Mapping provides our clients with a bespoke in-depth market intelligence analysis of the candidate pool in their sector through comprehensive research by utilizing the methodology of executive search. It is a part of process of retain search, or as a respective service to assist clients to utilize it for organizational and hiring strategy development.|
Recruit is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of any personal data provided by you, in accordance with our obligations under applicable data protection laws and best practices.
【Personal Data We Collect】The personal data we collect are as below:
- Company where you are working, your position (title), and its categories of industries;
- Telephone number;
- E-mail address;
- Postal address (home/office);
- Employment history;
- Professional and/or educational qualifications;
- Salary details (current and/or historical);
- Language proficiency;
- Citizenship and/or residency status;
- Marital status;
- Date of Birth
- Health Condition;
- Social Security Number;
- Other information that may be obtained from the customer’s resume or online application;
- How you use our websites, the areas of our websites you frequent, what services you access, and information about your computer hardware and software (such as your IP address, browser and operating system type, domain names, access times, and referring site addresses); and
- Other personal data necessary for the purposes specified in【How We Use Your Personal Data】section (If required under applicable law, we will notify you of the categories of such personal data separately.) .
As described in the “How We Share Your Personal Data” section, each company in Recruit may collect personal data from other companies in Recruit.
We may also obtain personal data relating to you from publicly available sources, such as third party websites, blogs, forums, social media sites, and professional networking sites.
【How We Use Your Personal Data】We use your personal data for the purposes described as below.
Legal grounds to process your personal data may change, subject to specific laws and regulations, so please refer to the jurisdiction-specific annex.
You hereby expressly consent to processing of your Health Condition.
Personal data collected by us will be primarily used for providing you with recruitment services. This means that such personal data may be reviewed and analyzed by us for suitability for any particular roles you have applied for (or wish to apply for), or (if you have joined the 'RGF Talent Community, elected to receive job alerts, or have otherwise requested us to do so), provide you with job matching services by evaluating your suitability for and informing you (using your contact information) of, other roles that we may become aware of from time to time, or for verification of information.
When you refuse to provide or decide to withdraw your Personal Data, RGF will be unable to provide you with its recruitment, executive search, and other related services. In addition, we may also use your personal data:
- to provide you with career management or guidance services;
- to allow us to process and respond to any inquiries or feedback from you;
- to inform you of any events, industry updates, or market developments, or other information we consider useful to you (such information will be sent by post/e-mail, texts or similar communication, and will also contain instructions for unsubscribing);
- for us to carry out market research and/or market analysis, including, without limitation, conducting research using questionnaires and sharing the aggregate results thereof with third parties;
- to generate aggregated statistical reports distributed internally in Recruit;
- to generally assist us to manage our relationship with you, or to provide or manage the recruitment and/or HR services we provide, including carrying out of administrative or operational tasks;
- to analyze the use of resources, troubleshoot problems, prevent fraud, and generally improve our services and your user experience by using cookies or other technologies or methods; and/or
- to distribute behavioral targeting advertising by using cookies or other technologies or methods.
【How We Share Your Personal Data】To the extent possible, we aim to minimize disclosure of your personal data to third parties. However we need to make certain disclosures from time to time. We may share your personal data as described below:
- disclosures to prospective employers, when you apply for any specific roles, or otherwise agree that we may disclose it;
- disclosures to other members of the Recruit group globally (i.e. Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., and its subsidiaries and affiliates), where such disclosure is necessary for one or more of the purposes set out in the “How We Use Your Personal Data” section above;
- disclosures to agents, service providers, sub-contractors, and suppliers (both legal entities and natural persons) such as market research service providers, business support service providers, and customer management service providers (e.g. Salesforce), where such disclosure is necessary for one or more of the purposes set out in the “How We Use Your Personal Data” section above;
- by contacting third parties (including nominated references) to verify your educational or professional qualifications, work experience, or other such information submitted by you when obtaining our services;
- by preparing and providing aggregated statistical reports on our candidates and/or website users/visitors, to our clients or proposed employer-clients, for marketing or feedback purposes. Such reports (except where consent is specifically obtained) would not include names or contact details of candidates and/or website users/visitors, and would be formatted to ensure your anonymity;
- disclosures to our professional advisors (such as lawyers, accountants and financial advisors), to the extent necessary and only if they are bound to keep your personal data confidential;
- disclosures required by law, or requested by a government entity, or to prevent crime, or to ensure the rights, property and/or personal safety of Recruit (including its officers, employees, contractors and/or agents), other members of the Recruit group, our employer-clients, candidates and other users/visitors of our websites, or any other person; and as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
【Data Transfer Outside of Country】Recruit will ensure that any transfers outside of country are minimized as much as possible; however, we may need to transfer your personal data to third parties which may be located in countries outside of your own in the situations described in the “How We Share Your Personal Data” section. We will implement safeguards to protect your personal data, as required under applicable local data protection laws and regulations.
【Security】We will use reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural measures to safeguard personal data within our organization against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification.
Any personal data held by or on our behalf is stored on secure servers, with modern security measures in place to protect against the loss, unauthorized access or alteration, or misuse of such information. Where such personal data is held by unrelated third parties on our behalf, we have also imposed contractual obligations on such parties to ensure the confidentiality and security of such information.
However, while we will take all reasonable measures (as required by applicable law) to protect the integrity of such information, we cannot guarantee that loss, unauthorized access or alterations, or misuse will not occur.
It is in turn your duty to keep (and take reasonable steps to keep) any usernames and/or passwords issued by or relating to our websites confidential and secure, and to inform us promptly of any possible security breaches (including unauthorized access to your personal data through our websites).
【Retaining Personal Data】We will periodically review the personal data held by us to ensure that is accurate and up to date. We will also retain your personal data only for so long as it is necessary to carry out the purposes described in “How We Use Your Personal Data” above (subject only to our internal policies on data retention, or applicable laws and regulations).
【Data Subject’s Rights】You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data in cases where consent is required by law to process your personal data. To withdraw your consent, please contact us using the contact details in the “Contact Us” section.
To the extent required by applicable law, you may have rights regarding your personal data, including, without limitation, rights of access, correction, and deletion, and the right to stop the use thereof. To assert your data subjects’ rights, please contact us using the contact details in the “Contact Us” section.
We will process your requests above in accordance with applicable law and, where permitted by law, may charge an appropriate fee to cover the costs of responding to the request. Any request must include sufficient details to identify you. Upon receipt of your request, we may request for additional information from you (including proof of identity) in order to process your request. Please note that it may also take some time to process the application, although we aim to process all requests as soon as possible. We may also charge a reasonable fee to cover our administration costs when dealing with any requests, of which we will inform you in advance.
【Direct Marketing Communications】If you no longer want to receive direct marketing communications from us, you may opt out by following the instructions contained within each email sent by us for this purpose or by contacting us using the contact details in the “Contact Us” section. Please note that if you opt out from receiving direct marketing communications, we may still send you administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out.
Our websites may also contain links to other websites (whether of other members or affiliates of the Recruit group or third parties. Recruit bears no responsibility for the privacy commitments of these websites, or any disclosures of personal data or other information submitted by you through those websites, or otherwise collected from you by those website operators. It is your duty to ensure that you are satisfied with the extent of your rights and obligations in relation to your personal data when dealing with such websites or their operators. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and any other terms and conditions of those sites.
By post: Gran Tokyo SOUTH TOWER
1-9-2 Marunouchi Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo 100-6640 Japan
Administration Team, RGF International Recruitment
RECRUIT CO., LTD.
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: ＋81-3-6835-3000