|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Call Center / Customer Support|
|Industry||Construction / Real Estate／ Other Construction / Real Estate|
|Position level||Staff / Member|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||1 July 2021|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence|
|Working hours||Full Time|
|Welfares / Leave systems||20 vacation days, Group health insurance, Annual bonus up to 3 months salary, multi-national work environment|
• Handle all the customer interactions includes but not limited to assigned leads and enquiries by anticipating customer needs to help them to discover options for their belongings, find the nearest and most convenient location during the customer journey.
• Facilitate resolution of problems while anticipating customers’ needs.
• Educates and directs customers to the appropriate payment channel for transactions.
• Participate in process improvement sessions, providing constructive feedback and suggestions.
• Participate actively in our business transformation and initiatives
You will bring
• Relevant experience in sales, customer services or related roles.
• Proven track record/ previous Telesales experiences will be advantage
• Excellent telephone etiquette, confident and Sales driven
• Energetic and proactive personality
• Good communication skills
Call online and face to face interview
ThailandBangkok1599/288 UX-691 2nd Floor, Sukhumvit Rd., Kwaeng Prakanong Nua, Vattana, Bangkok10110, Thailand Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：Pattaranida Lohakul
Customer Journey Specialist
Space Next Door
Negotiable / Unpublished