|Job category||Technical (Sales / Design / Development / Production Control)／Development / Research / Experimentation / Project Manager|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
• Collecting and analysing data from production, quality trends report and propose corrective action plans to production and engineering or management for the quality control and assurance.
• Directing, developing, motivating, controlling, and maintaining quality assurance and technical service staffs in order to reach the accurate, punctual and efficient quality assurance system and technical service.
• Leads multiple functional teams to interpret and implement most complex requirements of industrial standards and customer specific requirements.
• Responsible for ISO document control and lead auditor of internal auditor.
• Consolidate KPI data from each function for the QMR approval and communicate to all employees and report to management review meeting.
• Plan, minutes and report non-conformance actions, corrective actions, recommendation to the management review meeting.
• Planning, implementing, and communicating.
• Responsible for JIS Management System and Audit.
• Planning and promotion regarding the JIS standardization and quality control.
• Assess the quality level and confirmation of conformity with Japanese Industrial Standard of the industrial and mineral products, etc. concerning the certification of the registered certification body.
• Guidance and advice, and coordination among departments regarding the implementation of JIS standardization and quality control of each process.
Working Hour: 8:00-17:00 (Saturday Working: None)
• Age 38-45 years
• Male only
• Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or related field
• Have working experience at least 7 years as QA&QC in Chemical/ Material manufacturing industry (Glass, Resin, Fiber, Ceramic or related) or automotive part but only car part (Material) product
• Have management experience at least 3 years as QC&QC Assistant Manager or higher
• Have working experience of ISO 9001
• Conversational middle-high level of English (Coordinate with team in Singapore, Malaysia, India)
Name of person in charge of hiring：
QA&QC Manager (70K – 90K)(SDG-79864)
RGF HR Agent
70000 〜 90000 THB