|Job category||Professional (Consulting / Finance / Real Estate / Professional Services)／Consulting|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
<Number of employees : Total : 648 Local : 635 Japanese : 13 >
<Report Line : TH Senior Manager (in Japan for temporary)>
<Team Member: depends on team >
<Number of Subordinates: depends on skills >
<Products: Inflator, PGG of Air Bag Systems>
<Clients: JP/TH car manufacturers>
<Saturday Working: None >
<Position Objective/Expectation >
- Plan, organize and direct all the activities of the cost and budget accounting function.
- Manage day to day operations of the existing cost and budget accounting function from management of current rates to monthly close and analysis.
- Develop new, robust processes to drive productivity in the cost and budget accounting function.
- Perform the monthly closing activities including preparation of the cost to operate statement along with supporting analysis.
- Assist with the coordination and deliverables for quarterly reviews and annual audits performed by internal and external auditors.
- Prepare ad hoc reporting and analyses and assist team with research on cost and budget accounting questions and assist with special projects as requested.
- Proactive analysis of variances and communication of issues and opportunities to operations management.
- Develop metrics and tracking system for major cost drivers.
- Define policies and procedures for all cost and budget accounting activities.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Have working experience at least 1 years in cost or budget accounting, financial analysis and general accounting from any manufacturing industry
-At least 1 year experience as any department
- Conversation middle level of English
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
ThailandOther parts of Thailand Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：