Established: April 1, 2017
● Article 1 (Scope)
2. The Terms may be revised or updated as necessary. Please check the
3. In the event that the Company posts on the website notes or manuals, etc. for use of the website (“manuals, etc.”), the manuals, etc. will form part of the Terms.
4. The user indicates his/her consent to the Terms by registering on the
● Article 2 (Definitions)
2. “Corporate member” refers to a company that has registered company information and other information on the website that has been approved by the Company.
3. The two types of members above are referred to collectively as “members” and may use the Services after performing the registration procedures set forth in Article 3.
4. “Registered information” refers to information other than personal information that has been registered on the website so that the member can use the Services. The Company accepts no liability whatsoever in the event that an individual member is identified by a corporate member based on information that the individual member registers in fields other than those specifically for entering personal information.
5. “Job opening” refers to information related to hiring by the corporate
member and includes information on seminars and information posted on
informational bulletin boards.
6. “Scouting” refers to the service allowing individual members to receive messages directly from corporate members encouraging the individual members to browse or apply for the corporate members’ job openings. These messages are sent by corporate members to individual members they select based on their browsing of the individual members’ registered information.
7. “Member’s page” refers to the page or system allowing individual members to register personal and registered information, take Japanese language tests, apply for job openings, exchange messages with corporate members, etc. by accessing the Company’s database server over the Internet using their computers or smart devices.
8. “Crawled job opening” refers to information on employment opportunities other than job openings posted directly on the website either by the Company or a corporate member that is reproduced in part on the website from other websites other than the website or its subdomains.
●Article 3 (Registration Procedures and Screening)
1. Individuals wishing to become members of the Services (“applicants”) are deemed to have applied for member registration when they register and send their personal information via the member registration page.
2. The Company will screen the aforementioned applications according to pre-determined criteria.
3. In the event that the Company determines that an applicant is unsuitable as an individual member, the Company may reject the registration. The Company accepts no liability whatsoever in regards to this and has no obligation to explain to the applicant the reason the Company rejected the registration, nor can the applicant object to the Company’s decision.
●Article 4 (ID and Password Management)
1. The Company will issue and provide an ID and password to individual members.
2. Individual members bear full responsibility for the use and management of their IDs and passwords and are responsible for all damages that may arise from improper use of IDs and passwords either by themselves or a third party. The Company accepts no liability whatsoever for any such damages.
3. Individual members may not under any circumstances allow a third party to use their ID and password. IDs and passwords may not be transferred, loaned, changed to a different owner, sold, used as collateral, etc.
4. In the event that an individual member determines that his/her e-mail address or password has been stolen or used by a third party, he/she shall notify the Company immediately and follow the Company’s instructions.
●Article 5 (Changes to or Suspension of the Services)
1. The content and pricing of the Services, posted information, programs, systems, and URLs are subject to change or elimination without prior notice to individual members.
2. The Company reserves the right to suspend for a long term or end overall provision of the Services after notifying individual members and after a certain period of prior notice.
3. The Company reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend use of the Services in part or in whole without prior notice to individual members under any of the circumstances below.
(1) Regular or emergency inspections or maintenance work on the computers and systems related to the Services
(2) Accident causing computers, communication lines, etc. to go down
(3) The Service can no longer be operated due to fire, power outage, natural disaster, or other force majeure
(4) The Company otherwise determines it necessary to suspend or terminate the Services
(5) The Services can no longer be operated due to changes in
laws/ordinances in the country where the Company is incorporated, request
from the authorities, etc.
4. The Company accepts no liability whatsoever for damages incurred by individual members as a result of measures the Company takes based on the preceding paragraph.
●Article 6 (Responsibility of Individual Members)
1. Individuals wishing to use the Services shall register for them and become members at their own discretion.
2. Individual members shall observe the matters set forth within the Terms and manuals, etc. when using the Services.
3. Individual members shall bear responsibility for the information they register. In the event that the Company receives a complaint or a request for deletion due to the information registered in the Services by an individual member being either partially or completely incorrect, or if the Company deems it necessary, the Company will delete part or all of the registered information without prior notice.
4. Individual members may change, add, or delete registered information themselves. To change registered information, individual members shall access the member’s page on the website and change/correct the information as necessary so that it is accurate.
5. Individual members use the Services at their own discretion and bear all responsibility related to their use.
6. In the event that an individual member exchanges information with a corporate member, including files and text, he/she shall not disclose it to a third party.
●Article 7 (Storage of Information)
Although the Company may store messages sent and received by individual members via the member’s page, temporarily stored resumes or sound files, and other information for a certain period of time for operational purposes, the Company bears no obligation to store said information and retains the right to delete it at any time. After a certain period of time has passed, some of this information may be deleted when the Services undergo database maintenance. The Company accepts no liability whatsoever for damages incurred by individual members as a result of measures the Company takes based on this article.
●Article 8 (Handling of Personal Information)
●Article 9 (Prohibitions Applying to Individual Members)
1. Individual members shall not engage in the following acts when using the Services
(1) Registering false information
(2) Infringing upon the copyrights, portrait rights, or other intellectual property rights of other members or third parties or the Company’s rights
(3) Infringing upon the Company’s property, privacy, etc. or that of other members or third parties
(4) Slandering the Company, other members, or third parties or otherwise infringing upon the Company’s rights
(5) Engaging in any other activities that violate or could potentially violate the law
(6) Engaging in activities that lead to criminal acts
(7) Engaging in activities that violate public order and morality
(8) Engaging in antisocial activities
(9) Reproducing, selling, publishing, or otherwise using information obtained through the Services outside the scope of personal use
(10) Engaging in sales activities or information-providing activities for the purpose of sales using the Services
(11) Hindering the operation of the Services or engaging in activities that
harm or could potentially harm the Company’s credibility
(12) Engaging in activities that bother corporate members, such as applying with a corporate member after already receiving a notice of rejection or applying repeatedly with the same company
(13) Canceling appointments for interviews with corporate members without a proper reason or otherwise being dishonest with corporate members
(14) Sending sales e-mails, harassing messages, or unjust accusations to corporate members, or sending other messages such as e-mails or sound files, not related to job openings to corporate members
(15) Making untruthful or inaccurate statements to corporate members in
information, materials, etc. sent to them
(16) Sending information containing viruses or other harmful computer programs
(17) Tampering with information that can be used in relation to the Services
(18) Violating the Terms
● Article 10 (Disclaimer)
1. The Company accepts no liability for any damages (any disadvantages including mental anguish, business interruption, other monetary losses, etc.) arising from an individual member’s registration with the Services, rejection of an applicant’s registration, individual member’s usage of the Services, the Company’s suspension or termination of the Services, the Company’s revoking of registration with the Services, or any other aspect of the Services.
2. The Company makes efforts to ensure that the information regarding corporate members that post job openings on the website and the job openings posted are reliable and correct, but the Company offers no guarantee as whether the information is up-to-date, truthful, complete, comprehensive, accurate, lawful, safe, useful, valid, or appropriate and accepts no liability whatsoever with respect to this information.
3. The Company is not involved in any way in the sending of messages to individual members by corporate members, screening procedures, or hiring, and accepts no liability whatsoever with respect to these activities of corporate members.
4. Individual members shall use the Services at their own risk. The Company
accepts no liability whatsoever for disputes arising between individual and
corporate members or with third parties or any damages incurred by
individual members related to job openings, and individual members shall be
responsible for resolving such issues at their own expense.
5. Information provided by a corporate member (including, but not limited to, information provided by corporate members and other third parties, such as company information, job openings, and advertisements) when an individual member uses the scouting service, and information provided by the corporate member to the individual member in other cases, is provided under the responsibility of a third party, including the corporate member. Accordingly, individual members acknowledge that the Company offers no guarantee as to whether or not the provided information is up-to-date, truthful, lawful, safe, appropriate, or useful or as to the certainty of hiring.
6. The Company offers no guarantee that (i) no problems, errors, or failures will occur in the provision of the scouting service, (ii) the information, etc. obtained from the scouting service will be accurate, or (iii) the scouting service or information, services, products, etc. obtained through it will meet the individual member’s expectations.
7. In the event that a third party reproduces information provided on the website on another website, the Company offers no guarantee as to whether or not the information on that website is up-to-date, truthful, lawful, safe, appropriate, or useful, regardless of whether or not the individual member is able to identify this information as having been reproduced from the website.
8. The Company accepts no liability whatsoever for damages arising from viruses that cannot be prevented using normal anti-virus measures, natural disasters, or other circumstances out of its control (“force majeure”). The Company does not guarantee that data associated with the Services will not be erased or altered by such force majeure. Individual members acknowledge that they are personally responsible for storing data used in association with the Services.
9. In the event that an individual member causes damages to a third party through their registration with or use of the Services, they shall be solely responsible for resolving such issues as the Company accepts no liability whatsoever.
10. For crawled job openings posted on the website, when clicking on posted
links, individual members may be taken to other websites operated and
administrated by third parties that may contain information on employment
opportunities. Additionally, pages that may contain information on
employment opportunities provided by third parties may be available on the
website. These third parties include the Company’s affiliates, third-party
service providers, hiring companies, third-party social media platforms,
third parties running external systems or devices required for the system
operation of the website, and third parties operating websites linked to
from the website. The Company is not involved in any way in the content of
information on employment opportunities provided by these third parties or
in applications to these by individual members. Moreover, the Company
offers no guarantee as to whether or not the crawled job opening
information is up-to-date, truthful, complete, comprehensive, accurate,
lawful, safe, useful, valid or appropriate. Furthermore, the Company
accepts no liability whatsoever with respect to the privacy practices of
these third parties when it comes to the collection, use, disclosure, etc.
of information. Individual members may have rights that can be exercised
directly with respect to these third parties and should read the privacy
policies of these third parties.
●Article 11 (The Company’s Use of Provided Information)
1. Individual members acknowledge that the Company will view usage logs of the Services (including, but not limited to, page views and messages exchanged with corporate members). Individual members also acknowledge that the Company may view and use logs of messages sent and received between individual members and corporate members (including, but not limited to, messages sent by corporate members to individual members, applications from individual members, opening of messages from individual members by corporate members, replies from corporate members with respect to applications, and other send/receive statuses of e-mails) and the content of those messages as set forth below. In such cases, the Company retains the copyrights.
(1) The Company may view and use such information within the scope necessary for operations to keep track of the operational status of the Services.
(2) The period of such viewing and use as set forth in the preceding item may continue after the individual is no longer an individual member (regardless of the reason).
(3) The Company may aggregate and analyze the information and prepare statistical data, etc. after removing information that can identify or specify the individual, and this statistical data, etc. may be used without restriction (including, but not limited to, proposals to corporate members and third parties, market research, and the development of new services).
● Article 12 (Deletion or Removal of Registration or Cancellation of Membership)
1. Individual members may delete their registration with the Services at their discretion at any time via the means determined by the Company.
2. Registrations may be deleted even if the individual member has no such intention in the event that the individual member does not access the member administration screen on the website for a period of one (1) year.
3. Individual members acknowledge that their access to the scouting service may be revoked without prior notice in the event that the Company is unable to confirm the individual member’s intent to continue using the service for more than a certain period of time.
4. If it is determined that an individual member has violated the Terms, including Article 9, the Company may temporarily suspend the individual member’s use of the Services either in part or in whole without prior notice to the individual member in question or cancel his/her membership in the Services. Additionally, the Company reserves the right to implement measures the Company deems appropriate at its discretion and without prior notice to the individual member, including disabling applications and inquiries from the individual member to corporate members, future access to the scouting service if the individual member is signed up for it, messages to the individual member from corporate members, replies from the individual member to corporate members, and inquiries to the Company, depending on the circumstances of the violation of the Terms.
● Article 13 (Compensation for Damages)
In the event that an individual member violates the Terms and causes the Company damages either directly or indirectly, the individual member shall be obligated to compensate the Company for all damages.
● Article 14 (Governing Law and Judicial Jurisdiction)
The Services and the Terms shall be governed by Chinese law, and any disputes arising with respect to the Services or the Terms shall be settled in the People’s Court where the Company is located.